View All Features
With Workforcery's Core HR features, businesses can streamline their HR processes, improve efficiency, and ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
The user-friendly interface and customisable functionalities make it easy to adapt the system to the unique needs and requirements of each organization.
Check out some of the features below that can be stored against an employee profile.
With Workforcery's Task Management features, employees can easily store and manage a comprehensive list of tasks within their profile. These tasks serve various purposes such as onboarding, offboarding, and other ad-hoc requirements. Tasks that can be assigned, include
- Sign Tasks - Signing a key policy or document
- Watch - An online video
- To Do - Mark a task as done
- Training - Assign mandatory and optional training
In this section the following information is stored
- Key Details
- Legal right to work
- Contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Exit information (If the employee has is no longer active)
Training, Certifications and Qualifications
For both unregulated and regulated organisations, storing the following is often a necessity.
- Training - Details of mandatory and optional training taken plus any refresher dates due.
- Certifications - Including issuing body, supporting evidence and any expiry dates.
Managers can store notes against the employee for any reasons. These could be (but not restricted to) the following reasons
- Employee requests
- Wellbeing and Medical
- Ad-Hoc Information
See it in action!
We'd love to show you how all of this works. Hit the 'Book now' button below and make it happen!
We think questions are conversations friends havent had yet!. Feel free to get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and a yarn!
So you are probably wondering how much all of this is going to cost? Not as much as you might think Head over to our pricing page to find out more.